Wally World & Tools

DC asked:

Couple of items: Nippers/snips from the pet supply store. Not tools, but my insurance agent had a bunch of signs and posters from light weight plastic, I latched on to a dozen or so. For years the inside of my models read "State Farm". Some small items, pickle tweezers, shears, bamboo skewers, etc from the restaurant supply store. Tape from the athletic trainers room at school (many years ago).

Rick Clark MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Yeah, bird claw scissors are great! Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

um, a female friend made me a paint shaker out of a sex toy. she worked in an x shop.

Reply to
someone

We have a winner!

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

er, it was wiener, actually.

Reply to
someone

no, we kept it in the wrapper. (practice safe paint, wrap it up.)

Reply to
someone

Let me guess. The shaken paint is then squirted out?

Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Sounds painful.....