Wally World & Tools

Ok, here's a question that goes with finding that battery powered drill at
Wally World and goes back to one I asked a
while back. That is where is the most unusual place that you found a tool or
tools for use in your model building? As
well as being the most unusual tool or tools to use in model building?
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
DC asked:
Couple of items: Nippers/snips from the pet supply store. Not tools, but my insurance agent had a bunch of signs and posters from light weight plastic, I latched on to a dozen or so. For years the inside of my models read "State Farm". Some small items, pickle tweezers, shears, bamboo skewers, etc from the restaurant supply store. Tape from the athletic trainers room at school (many years ago).
Rick Clark MFE
Reply to
OXMORON1
Yeah, bird claw scissors are great! Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
um, a female friend made me a paint shaker out of a sex toy. she worked in an x shop.
Reply to
someone
We have a winner!
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
er, it was wiener, actually.
Reply to
someone
no, we kept it in the wrapper. (practice safe paint, wrap it up.)
Reply to
someone
Let me guess. The shaken paint is then squirted out?
Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Sounds painful.....