Ahh need some fat tahrs

I'm looking for some fat tires. I have a JDF six-wheel armored vehicle I plan to thrash and turn rather futuristic, and the original wheels and tires aren't what I have in mind. I bought a Jurassic Park monster truck to rob those (anyone need the rest of the kit?), but I still need two more, or a set of six of something matched similar to them.

-- Message posted using

information at

Disco58

Serge D. Grun

If you want some really big / neat ones go to ebay / toys & hobbies / model, kits and then search for "swamper". They are great tires........

Reply to
Count DeMoney