Need Sources for After Market Tires & Wheels for Millitary use

Where are some of the places to get Tires and Wheels from for LAVS & Hum Vees and other types of Vehicles. I am in need of some pretty large Tires with wheels for what I am going to build. How about any really rough looking (tread) Civilian Tires also. =A0 I need to find TWO differently sized sets of Tires which will look convincingly good next to each other. There has to be Three Large pairs of (2) then Two slightly smaller pairs of (2) per each side of this. What are supposed to pass for Wheels and Tires on it really just suck really bad.

If some of you can help with places to get some decent looking Tires it really would be a big help. .......... :) :)

Thanks so very much

=A0=A0=A0=A0... Carl ..........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

This is My Web--Page The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

you didn't say what size you needed, but have you checked out any sites for radio controlled cars, etc? they should have some big honkin' tires...

Craig

Reply to
crw59

My bad , sorry. I'm going to need these Tires & Wheels to all be in

1/35 or 1/32 scale. Guess i'm asking for some resin ones and possible some soft plastic one like for "Car Kits" if there are any of them out there I don't know that's why i've got to ask for so much of your help here.

Sorry again I forgot to say what scale

.