asking questions about the SPV Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle

Do any of you know where I can look to find information about Captain Scarlet. To be more specific information on the S.P.V. Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle. I have got the model kit , which is rather "sparely done" with it's "lacking" in it's over all details.

The thing is that I really want or rather I need to re-work the under carriage with new and different tires. So that you see -TWO- of each of them, and then build a better tread assembly in the rear. I want to give it a -generic- detail on the bottom and seal it then fill in the screw holes as well. I will need to build a whole Drivers Compartment with a some view screens and a few controls. I want to show One sliding door in an open and seat down for boarding position so you can see all of the detail inside of the compartment.

Can you offer any other suggestions and or help with doing this model. Have any of you built it this gone farther then what the kit has in the box, which isn't much.

I hope you can point me in the direction of finding some drawings and sites that have detail for the S.P.V. , I've herd there is a set of drawings out there but I can't seem to find one. BTW are there any message boards or groups for this particular topic.

Thank you all for reading my Post and for any Help that you might be in my Search.

=A0=A0=A0=A0.... Carl .......

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

This is My Web--Page The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

A quick Google found:

[...]

.... Carl .......

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

This is My Web--Page The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

Craig

cyberborg 4000 wrote: [SNIP plea for sites on "Captain Scarlet"...]

Well, what about which is Gerry Anderson's site.

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

There is also a pretty active discussion forum at

MJ Rudy