airfield tarmac

Hi

Verlinden makes arfield tarmac in 1:72 - 4 sheets but I can't see the size of each sheet on their homepage.

Per

Reply to
Per Kristensen

JULIAN HALES

Tarmac to scale?

Let's see--I guess a 1-inch stone, covered with tar, sorta indistinguishable from its neighbors, at 1:76 would be about 13/1000 inch indistinguishable while at 1:48 it would be about 21/1000 inch indistinguishable. I've got to wonder what the heck difference there would really be at model scale?

Am I, really, missing some important distinction here?

Puzzled, I th>Hi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ken Leonard ken snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.earthlink.net [Edit it to make it work.]

Reply to
Ken Leonard