Al

Hi señór Al, didn't mean to cold shoulder anybody. Just that in the past I have shared my experience with tin foil, generic and brand name (wouldn't touch BM) and posted pics in alt.binaries.

From what I read from the other gents, "ming" got good tips.

And YOU were right re the 1/24 P-51 Mustang and the landing gear...heh.

Reply to
Kitt Walker

Not everybody has access to binary groups.

Must have been one of the few times I wasn't having a senior moment...... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Not everybody has access to binary groups.

Wasn't aware of that. "alt.binaries.models.scale"? Hummm...sorry about that.

Must have been one of the few times I wasn't having a senior moment...... ;-p

Heh, don't feel bad, we all have them at one time or another.

Be well.

Kitt Walker

Reply to
Kitt Walker