amps one

cookie, are the tamiya tracks on the tiger 1 early ok or who for modest priced replacement? thanks...

Reply to
someone

I've never built the kit but from what I have heard they did a good job, and perhaps the only thing needing work are the teeth which should be open.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

in the track itself? so square out where the teeth go? time to sharoen yo some blades. thank you kindly. sir.

Reply to
someone

The Tamiya early Tiger tracks are molded in soft plastic bands, and it will be nearly impossible to open the centerguide teeth cleanly and uniformly with a knife. AFV Club offers a brilliant set of styrene workable early Tiger tracks which have just two large parts per link and no teeny pins to insert (versus five parts per link on the Model Kasten track). They also cost half as much as Model Kasten or Friul. They also offer a set of Tiger transportation tracks, if you'd like something a bit different.

Reply to
Gerald Owens

the afv sound good. squadron or roll model?

Reply to
someone