AMPS Southwest 2003 - Photos

Hey Dudes (and Dudettes),

Here are some select photos from AMPS Southwest 2003, hosted by the Austin Armor Builders Socoety, 25 October

2003. I do not have the exact number, but I believe we had about 250 armor and figure entries.

Photo Gallery )

Austin Armor Builders Society )

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Hey Greg

I hope the show was a hit. I only wish it was in existence when I was there. Tell every one I said hello. Great pics

Reply to
Scott A. Bregi

Yep....lot of "old friends" came out of the woodworks to attend the show. You are still fondly remembered Scott; and your talents are missed...

Also, for the second consecutive show....a FIGURE subject won "Best of Show"!

YEA!!!

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers