Tucson 2003 Aerobatic Shootout Photos

I've posted some photos of this weekends Tucson Aerobatic Shootout on alt.binaries.radio-control

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
Thunder

Thanks for sharing those photos. I wanted to go to Tucson and check it out but I hate to drive.

Reply to
David

No problem, I was amazed at all the aircraft that was there, this was my first experience at such an event.

Cheers, Stephen webmaster:

Thunder

Thanks for posting the pictures! Nice nose art website also! My son lives in Phoenix. I am hoping to make a return trip soon to the Pima Air Museum and hopefully take the tour of the Davis Monthan Bone Yard if they still offer it!

Vince

Reply to
Vince Staffo

Vince, yes the Pima Air and Space Museum does offer the tour of AMARC, also, I would highly recomment the Titan II museum tour in Green Valley. I used to work those also.

Cheers, Stephen Still HOT in Tucson

Reply to
Thunder