Anyone From the 60's Remember this Revell Contest Ad?

from the Yahoo group "ScaleModelingNostalgia"
Craig
http://m.io9.com/5728445/completely-ridiculous-1960s-sweepstakes-offered-gem

No, I dont remember this one...WOW it was great to be a kid in the 60s!!! All the model kits were very inexpensive. I built many,many kits then.

Yep, cheap kits and a Daisy Red Ryder to put them out of their misery......that was fun.
Craig