Anyone From the 60's Remember this Revell Contest Ad?

from the Yahoo group "ScaleModelingNostalgia"

Craig

Musicman59

No, I dont remember this one...WOW it was great to be a kid in the

60s!!! All the model kits were very inexpensive. I built many,many kits then.
Reply to
jonesy

Yep, cheap kits and a Daisy Red Ryder to put them out of their misery......that was fun.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59