1/48 modern pilot figures

I am seeking 1/48 scale pilot figures,I prefer the hasegawa pilot
figures. I will pay a reasonable amount for them plus shipping and
handling. I live in Florida and hopefully someone can help me out.
I appreciate your time!
Felix
Reply to
Felix
Felix wrote the following:
What country???
Reply to
willshak
"willshak" skrev i en meddelelse news:_LqdnRSS3eJhR7TQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com...
Florida. Where in the world is that ;-)
Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen
r the hasegawa pilot
Orange county Florida USA formerly known as Mosquito County back in the 1800's
Reply to
Felix
the hasegawa pilot
I wonder if he was asking from what country do you want the pilot figure? U.S.? Germany? Britain? All three?
Reply to
Phonedude
prefer the hasegawa pilot
I'm new to the hobby and I guess I should of been more specific. I want to acquire modern jet pilot figures like hasegawa provides in their Phantom kits etc.
Reply to
Felix
: : I'm new to the hobby and I guess I should of been more specific. I : want to acquire modern jet pilot figures like hasegawa provides in : their Phantom kits etc. : Same question. The US, Britian, Germany and Japan flew the Phantom, so you need to be specific as to what nationality of pilot you want a figure for.
Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Burden
Yes, I was.
Reply to
willshak
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce
urden =A0 =A0Austin, TX.
As far as I can tell most of the pilot figures I have seem to be pretty generic, basic American/NATO types. I know that soviet pilots wear a distinctive flight helmet, I know I haven't stumbled across any "Soviet?Warsaw Pact type figures.
Reply to
Felix