1/48 modern pilot figures

I am seeking 1/48 scale pilot figures,I prefer the hasegawa pilot figures. I will pay a reasonable amount for them plus shipping and handling. I live in Florida and hopefully someone can help me out.

I appreciate your time! Felix

Reply to
Felix

Felix wrote the following:

What country???

Reply to
willshak

"willshak" skrev i en meddelelse news:_LqdnRSS3eJhR7TQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com...

Florida. Where in the world is that ;-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

r the hasegawa pilot

Orange county Florida USA formerly known as Mosquito County back in the 1800's

Reply to
Felix

the hasegawa pilot

I wonder if he was asking from what country do you want the pilot figure? U.S.? Germany? Britain? All three?

Reply to
Phonedude

prefer the hasegawa pilot

I'm new to the hobby and I guess I should of been more specific. I want to acquire modern jet pilot figures like hasegawa provides in their Phantom kits etc.

Reply to
Felix

Felix wrote: : : I'm new to the hobby and I guess I should of been more specific. I : want to acquire modern jet pilot figures like hasegawa provides in : their Phantom kits etc. : Same question. The US, Britian, Germany and Japan flew the Phantom, so you need to be specific as to what nationality of pilot you want a figure for.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Yes, I was.

Reply to
willshak

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce

urden =A0 =A0Austin, TX.

As far as I can tell most of the pilot figures I have seem to be pretty generic, basic American/NATO types. I know that soviet pilots wear a distinctive flight helmet, I know I haven't stumbled across any "Soviet?Warsaw Pact type figures.

Reply to
Felix