1/48 modern pilot figures

I am seeking 1/48 scale pilot figures,I prefer the hasegawa pilot figures. I will pay a reasonable amount for them plus shipping and
handling. I live in Florida and hopefully someone can help me out.
I appreciate your time! Felix
Felix wrote the following:

What country???
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Florida. Where in the world is that ;-)
--
Uffe Brentsen

Orange county Florida USA formerly known as Mosquito County back in the 1800's
On 1/9/2011 1:17 PM, Felix wrote:

I wonder if he was asking from what country do you want the pilot figure? U.S.? Germany? Britain? All three?

I'm new to the hobby and I guess I should of been more specific. I want to acquire modern jet pilot figures like hasegawa provides in their Phantom kits etc.
: : I'm new to the hobby and I guess I should of been more specific. I : want to acquire modern jet pilot figures like hasegawa provides in : their Phantom kits etc. :     Same question. The US, Britian, Germany and Japan flew the Phantom, so you need to be specific as to what nationality of pilot you want a figure for.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
On Jan 9, 11:09pm, snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com (Bruce Burden) wrote:

As far as I can tell most of the pilot figures I have seem to be pretty generic, basic American/NATO types. I know that soviet pilots wear a distinctive flight helmet, I know I haven't stumbled across any "Soviet?Warsaw Pact type figures.
Phonedude wrote the following:

Yes, I was.
--

Bill