ISO 1/48 Panther Pilot

Hi all,

I've been trying to find a 1/48 scale pilot (in-flight) for a Panther jet I'm doing for my dad. I've been searching the net the past few days but I'm not sure I'm looking in the right places or using the right terms. I've looked through JP resins, and a few others whose names I don't recall of the top of my head, but the closest I've found is a Brit FAA pilot from the late 50's.

Any help is much appreciated!

Reply to
Borscope

A reasonably good styrene one comes with the Monogram/Revell F9F-5 or F9F-5P kits, if you can find someone who wants to give them up.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

I've found that the crews for Monogram period aircraft are almost identical--WW2, Korean War, Century series seem to use the same generic period figures. Panthers may be pricey--a beat up, bagged or parts missing kit on the hobby shop sale pile from the right period would do.

Reply to
tomcervo