Anyone want to hear some hunting stories??

Actually, I really don't care about the answer one way or the other. Your response was what I expected and received. Mission accomplished!

Now back to our regularly scheduled modeling stuff.

Reply to
Mike West

You confirmed it.

I don't chase

really?

Reply to
Horace W

Will you be going to the San Antonio Model Fiesta next month (Feb 18 and

19)? Two day show for them, celebrating their 25th Anniversary.

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

How about the 8 year old who bagged his 7 year old playmate at a day care center here in suburban Washington DC; used his Dad's 38 cal handgun.

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"freedom begins when you tell mrs grundy to go to hell".

-rah

name 2?

Yup; that too.

Reply to