Argonauts or Aoshima 1/4 Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there was anywhere I could get the header-mentioned model kit cheaper than $100? And if so, where?

I know: impossible... yet... still worth a try.

Thanks in advance.

-- No Humor Man - Corporation for Bad Swimmers ICQ: 67778624 The Insane Asylum:

trademark of the Watertight Precautions & The Jellyfish Association Model Kit Search:

No Humor Man