Argonauts or Aoshima 1/4 Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton

Hello all,
I was just wondering if there was anywhere I could get the header-mentioned model kit cheaper than $100? And if so, where?
I know: impossible... yet... still worth a try.
Thanks in advance.
-- No Humor Man - Corporation for Bad Swimmers ICQ: 67778624 The Insane Asylum: http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/anchor/986 / - trademark of the Watertight Precautions & The Jellyfish Association Model Kit Search: http://nohumorman.stormloader.com /