(ARM) M41 Mantlet Cover

Is there a US importer/retailer for the AFV Club soft plastic mantlet cover for the1/35th scale M41A3 Walker Bulldog? The Skybow kit included one, but AFV Club's part is a separate accessory (and not identical to the Skybow version). I could make the cover from tissue or epoxy, and I know Trax offers a resin replacement, but I would really prefer the soft plastic version, so if anyone knows a retail source in the US or Canada, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! Gerald Owens

Reply to
Lafimprov