Army, Navy/Marines a/c painting Tech Orders?

Having just got the CD of the USAF TO 1-1-4, put out by TacAir, which I'd have to recommend, I'm curious as to what the other services use
for painting their a/c. Do they have specific TO's or what?
The Army uses TM 55-1500-345-23. The Navy and Marines have Mil Std 2161. The Air Force did away with 1-1-4 about 15 years ago. I would imagine you would have to look in each individual aircraft type's TOs to find painting information any more. Later, Dave Shreeve