BAC TSR.2 Question

A scrapped TSR.2.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

I just read the review in the September FSM and it raised a question. If the three built were serialled XR219, XR220 and XR222 what was XR221?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

The review in FSM also raises another question, at least for me. I thought all TSR kits were on a mandatory recall because of licensing issues, and fines levied for those who didn't comply. Was that all sorted out or what?

Reply to
Disco58

No, I think that rumor fell under the modeling urban myth category. There was no licensing problems relating to the TSR.2 once Airfix produced the kit. Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Idacavage

More likely an April Fool's joke.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

I thought it was allocated as a static test airframe?

Reply to
Alan Dicey