It's a @*#&$&%^ plot.... Eagle's Talon 1/48 vac-u-form Kawasaki Ki-10

I have the Eagle's Talon 1/48 vac-u-form Kawasaki Ki-10 to the painting stage. This afternoon I open the latest SAMI and guess what Fine Molds next 1/48 scale release is going to be??? It never fails, it's a *#&%^ curse, I tell you!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

No curse - if you stop reading SAMI ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Thank you for building it. It's usually me who has to work out the curse.

Reply to
tomcervo

Do I win anything if I guess correctly? ;)

You don't have any Ace wooden Hudson car kits to build in your pile, do you?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

'' It never fails, it's a *#&%^ curse, I tell you! ''

There IS something to be said for the ''crazies'' wearing their ''Tin Foil Hats'' when it comes to those Conspiracies once you stop and think about it :)~

... Carl ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

yeah, they make good dog food ground up. kinda fatty but not too bad.

Hey Bill, if thats the case, are you planning on the 1/72 ID C-5 w/o working gear (muffled snicker, nyuck, nyuck, nyuck)? :-) Or C-141, or.................

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

I just read in my new September "Combat Aircraft" that the C-141s have been retired. That one sure slipped by me unnoticed.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

The MATS (or whatever they are called now) squadron here at WPAFB got their C-5s not so long ago. I think they were among (if not the) last squadron to get them. I think it is funny how folks around here do a 'Chicken Little' every time someone whispers "base closings". They don't seem to be able to remember the umpteen something dollars that were poured into the base's runways, to get them ready for the big pigs :-)

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan