Me 109 1/48 conversion

Who if any one has done two seated conversion for the Me Bf 109 in 1/48 or
even a kit.
Thanks Paul
Reply to
ee
I know it's *been* done, names escape me at the moment, though. Reasonably sure I've seen them at either
or
(I'd be really surprised *not* to see them at the second.) Much as I like ARC, I don't recall them there.
Reply to
EGMcCann
Ventura from Australia does/did a kit. I do not know if it is still available. Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
Yeah, it's definitely been done--I've seen a built-up of it in the last year. Can't say whose coversion kit it is.
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
FWIW I believe Falcon of New Zealand has done a 1/48 scale vac-u-form conversion set that included both a Messerschmitt 109G and an FW-190A 2 seater.
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Falcon did do a twofer vac conversion and IIRC one of the eastern European companies did an injected two seat 109 a few yars ago.
"William H. Shuey" wrote: > > ee wrote: > > > > Who if any one has done two seated conversion for the Me Bf 109 in 1/48 or > > even a kit. > > Thanks Paul > > FWIW I believe Falcon of New Zealand has done a 1/48 scale vac-u-form > conversion set that included both a Messerschmitt 109G and an FW-190A 2 > seater. > > Bill Shuey
Reply to
Ron
Hi Paul,
Rummaged through my collection (note not loft insulation as yet as am in flat ;), and have the ARBA Me109 G12 2 seat conversion (code: CV067), which is resin and designed for the Hasegawa G2 (No. J 106) kit, though this type was also made using G4/6/ & 6-AS according to the instructions.
It comprises of new body, cockpit panels for rear section and 2 vacform canopies.
I don't know if these are still available but try Hannants or if required I may be able to find Arba's cotact details.
Cheers, Stephen.
Reply to
Stephen Leslie