ME 109

I would like to build a Me109G/12, this is the two seated version in 1/48. Can any one help.

Reply to
Paul

The me 109G/12 in question was actually a field converted 109G/1 See Ref:

significance is that you may be able to "field convert" an existing kit. Scratch building a 2 seater cockpit might be fun. I would load up on as much reference materials on both the G1, G7 and the G12. There is an offering by MPM for a G-12 (72031), however, it is in 1:72 scale. You might benefit from a google search. HTH rather than mudding the water, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Apple

Falcon did a G-12 vacuform conversion kit in 1/48.

Someone else (Koster??) did a similar quarter scale vacuform conversion which was packaged with a Fw.190S conversion.

I've not seen either of these for several years but there's likely one or more of those out there someplace.

Dunno what the quality might be but it's gotta be easier to fix any problems than starting from scratch.

Cheers

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Go to Squadron.com and search for canopies. If they don't have one no one does. hth The Keeper

Reply to
The Keeper