beaufighter load out

The book I have on the Beau say that the plane was fittet for one of these things only, generally a squadron would have a flight of each type in the anti shipping role.

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen

Also normally the rocket armed planes did not have wing guns, while the "Torbeau" would come in firing as many guns as possible in ordet to distract and supress gunners more than the rocket armed planes already had. The TF-X was cabable of either, but again only fittet for one kind according to my books

Reply to
Claus Gustafsen