Best 1/72 Sherman Firefly?

Can anyone suggest an accurate one straight out of the box, or which accessoriesmight improve a basic kit?

TIA, Paul

Reply to
Paul Smith

I can think of only one kit of the Firefly which was the Matchbox one. That was to 1/76th scale. It may be on release from Revell Germany who have the Matchbox moulds. IIRC it was a pretty good kit but would benefit from added stowage and so on.HTH

Reply to
Les Pickstock

Extratech (an arm of Eduard) have just released an all new Firefly. Supremely well detailed from what I've seen. Certainly in a totally different league to the Matchbox kit. NKR in Oz have it in stock, as do Hannants.

Reply to
Drewe Manton

Thanks for that folks. I`ll check out Hannants site right now.

Reply to
Paul Smith

Reply to
Pauli G