best bob 1/48 kits?

Ron Smith

ok, tanks.

bob nice boy. get 2 kits. i gave up caps in the 60's. they are a tool of the facist world conspiracy. or was it the capatalist pig's ideology?

This is where not using capitals has a disadvantage. I was wondering who Bob was and why he rated a model - in 1/48 yet!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

They didn't use tanks in the Battle of Britain! ;-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Bob is the Guardian of Mainframe!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"Enzo Matrix" wrote in news:4_KdneH00ImOn- snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Couldn't the germans have hurled the small ones over the channel??

Reply to
Mechanical Menace

What did they put the fuel in then?

Reply to
willshak

shaddup...

No, that was later in '46 stapped to the belly of 5 -190s. I forget what the program was called... Tankentigerpantherfarfenugen or something.

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Yeah, the mother of all trebuchets!