Probably FS: 1/24 Airfix Kits - Spit, Stuka.....

Have Spit, Stuka, Hurricane, and maybe the Mustang. I know the Hurricane may be missing some parts involved with the engine assembly. I never worried about it as I never build the innards.

If anyone is remotely interested lemme know as I'd rather not hunt around too much in the attic if I don't have to.......

Craig

Reply to
crw59

how much for the stuka?

now I gotta go up in the attic......shipping is gonna be a bitch as its a long box. I get back to you.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I'm not interested, but I can probably supply the missing engine parts of the Hurricane as the engine and the cockpit are the only parts of the plane left. The planes themselves have fallen apart ages ago.

Greetings, Axel

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Have Spit, Stuka, Hurricane, and maybe the Mustang. I know the

Reply to
Aap

I'm not interested, but I can probably supply the missing engine parts of the Hurricane as the engine and the cockpit are the only parts of the plane left. The planes themselves have fallen apart ages ago.

Greetings, Axel

snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Have Spit, Stuka, Hurricane, and maybe the Mustang. I know the

Reply to
Aap

think CHEEP on the shipping, i'm not in a hurry. parcel post won't be awfull.

Maybe he can send it along with the Borax wagons. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller