Best Jap Zero

Uh... last time _I_ checked, this newsgroup had no government whatsoever.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

The only one I knew personally didn't know a nice pacific country like Sweden had WARplanes but then she darned near fainted when she found out potatoes grow underground. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Didn't get any Bar Mitzvah invitations?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Good ol' anarchy!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Exactly.

This guy wants anyone who doesn't follow his particular politcal bent off of the playground.

" >In short...(some clipping here) check the PC, liberal BS at the door."

He said it, I didn't.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Too rare to risk is right! IIRC that's a dash 1 airframe and can be seen in the AeroDetail book. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

How did it get to Seattle??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

He bought and restored a WWII Jap Aircraft Carrier and transported it in the hanger deck. Well, he's rich enough.

Reply to
West Coast Engineering

That's what "they" want you to believe.......Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

"Digital_Cowboy" wrote in news:Xns954849A289A9nobodynobodycom@24.168.128.74:

Why thank you DC.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Just what makes you think I don't work for them?

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

No but got invited to a few things, i must remember for future referance not to call in at a chip shop and take with me a pork sausage.....now boy that caused a stink!!!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Maiesm72> So, only right wing blowhards can post here?

Maiesm72> Try again. Last time I looked this country (and this Maiesm72> newsgroup) was a democratic republic, not a fascist Maiesm72> dictatorship.

Agreed. No moderated modelling newsgroups that I know of. The next-best thing is a moderated list. Lots to choose from... have fun.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Uh no......are you turning into Bassie (you know, the dipshit who thinks Al, Bill W. and myself are the same person)? Or maybe Vess the ranting lunatic who never posts anything but vitriolic opinions? Here's a hint.....PC/liberal types like to poke sticks, they get all pissy when the bears snap back.......is that tooooooo deep?

What's funny is you don't EVER see the moderates or conservatives of the group START the shit, they simply respond and tell the liberals to blow it out their collective asses...then the liberals get their panties all in a knot, which causes their little tiny pecker brains to cramp up so they whine, moan, bitch and spew forth......

Reply to
Ron

Your rants are becoming more and more vitriolic.

You obviously have issues that are going unresolved.

What I don't understand is why you launch into violently abusive attacks against people that you don't agree with.

Have you tried avoiding posts that begin with "OT" or from people that you have issues with?

It might help.

Good luck.

Tom

Reply to