Best place to find contest announcements?

I've always just relied on the listings in FineScale Modeler to find out about contests. Is there a better source, perhaps somewhere on the web?

Reply to
Ksu93dlv

Depending on where you live you can check with your local hobby shop. The IPMS/USA web site lists most IPMS contests, the AMPS web site list AMPS contests. I know that the IPMSOC.ORG site lists every contest that we here about on the lower left coast.

Woody

Ksu93dlv wrote:

Reply to
James Woody