Bring out the GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

News Quote.............
"Some prisoners at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison were ridden like animals"
Man, those Gi's in Iraq have all the fun huh?
Fuck the Iraqi's!~
Reply to
Mr.America
Mr. america F.U.Ck. OFF "Mr.America" schreef in bericht news:eFprc.430$wa.299@fed1read07...
Reply to
han krol
Makes you wish were the ridee ?
Take a hike 'till your hat floats, ye ass.
}&>) Kitt
"Waste is a terrible thing to mind" AJMB
News Quote.............
"Some prisoners at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison were ridden like animals"
Man, those Gi's in Iraq have all the fun huh?
Fuck the Iraqi's!~
Reply to
KITT
"Mr. America,"
As much as I will agree that ONLY the true POWs are entitled to protection under the Geneva Convention, that is NO excuse to abuse non-POW prisoners. Yes, interrogation IS a dirty "job" one that you really don't want a "choir boy" doing. But actual physical abuse IS stepping over the line.
Intimidation, and psychological tactics are quite effective in breaking down the interrogated party. Such as forcing them to strip nude in the presence of others, particularly females. But hopefully there shouldn't be a need to stoop to the levels of the enemy and to engage in actual physical torture in order to extract information. Use the THREAT of physical force, but not use physical force itself.
And your statement of "F#$% the Iraqis" is the very attitude/reason why we now have soldiers facing court-martial proceedings for the "mistreatment" of prisoners. With the exception of the animals who murdered Mr. Berg's son Nick, they are STILL human beings and deserve to be treated as such. People do not see them as being human beings with families. Many of whom have lived in fear for so long that they don't know what freedom is or how to act now that they have it. We need to treat all of the prisoners NOT just the POWs with the same respect that we would want them to treat OUR people.
To do otherwise just brings us down to their level, and that scares me a whole hell of a lot more then any other damage that they might be able to inflect on us as a nation. And that IS not the reason that I enlisted in the US Army, I enlisted to protect OUR way of life. NOT to end up stooping to the same tactics that our enemy use.
Now granted I personally would love to say "F#$% it" let's just bomb the entire region until it's nothing but a molten mess, BUT that would not bring back Nick Berg, or any of the other American men and women who have been killed over there. And NOT all of the people in that area hate us, or our way of life. They just want the freedom to live their lives the way that they want. That is NOT asking for too much is it???
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital Cowboy
Cowboy - I'm afraid your response will be falling on deaf ears - "Mr. America", as he calls himself (good God!) is really a middle-aged troll who's used umpteen pseudonyms as many on RMS have killfiled him under his previous monikers. He's only here to stir the pot. First-rate response, though... ;-)
Frank Kranick
Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.
Frank,
After reading his posting the first time I'd gotten the impression that he was little more then a troll, but after reading it a second time. I felt a need to make an "intelligent" reply to his post. And I think that most of my brothers and sisters who are still in the Service of this great nation of ours would agree with what I had said.
And he will now be joining the ranks of my killfile/bit bucket.
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital Cowboy
I wonder if an Troops were killed in the capture of these Iraqi Prisoners? I wonder how many troops were spared death because we had these iraqi prisoners locked up? I wonder if the "Torture" saved any lives? Furthermore, I wonder now how many will die now that nearly 1000 of these captured Iraqi's have been left free to raom the country and cause destruction! WTF are we doing in Iraq? Hey Saddam will be back in Iraq later in June, I guess with him there and the US beginning to Pull out, Saddam can again get control over his little peice of the planet!
FUCK IRAQ!!!!
Reply to
Mr.America
Frankie krammitt again took the donkey dick out of his ass long enough to sit down and type!
Reply to
Mr.America
Whats the matter Al, did the truth not sound the way you want it? Go build a model, that will win nothing!
Reply to
Mr.America
Dammit!
Dennis keeps getting out on foul behavior loopholes.
That's what, three screen names and addresses in two weeks?
What a total freaking loser.
Bye bye. Kerplonk x3.
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
in article snipped-for-privacy@uofs.edu, Francis X. Kranick, Jr. at snipped-for-privacy@uofs.edu wrote on 5/21/04 2:35 PM:
Middle aged you say? I would have thought he was more likely 14 or so ...at the most.
MB
Reply to
Milton Bell
(snip)
Perhaps I'm being generous in the term 'middle aged'... IIRC, there was a photo of Dennis on some website with him sitting at a drumset. He looked around 50-60 years of age. Dennis, don't try and tell us you're younger; you'll just be lying -- again... No reason I could see that he can't master the English language, refrain from F-Bombs, understand the intricacies of Mideast politics or perform simple math problems... It would appear that our 10,000 monkeys tapping on 10,000 keyboards are rolled up in just one backward human being... with similar results.
Frank Kranick
Reply to
The Kranicks
you guys know...the trolls love the time we waste on them...to them its better then the sex they never get,especially since inflatable suzie sprung that leak. Why not just ignore him,and not give him/her/it (even he is confused I am sure!) the satisfaction of watching us bitch about plonking him...
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
but that's all it can do. ignore the dogshit on the street.
Chronological age, not mental.
And 14 is being generous.
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
I can think of a few middle-aged men with the maturity of a 14 yr. old. I know of one 30 yr. old woman with the temper of a 2 yr. old but I won't name her. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
i know a few of those girls.
You better be constantly checking your six, Bill. :-)
Tom
Reply to
Maiesm72
Yeah, howz come they're all coy and demure till you let them move in the house? Then they start barking orders like a drill instructor!
Beers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper