Bring out the GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

News Quote.............

"Some prisoners at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison were ridden like animals"

Man, those Gi's in Iraq have all the fun huh?

Fuck the Iraqi's!~

Reply to
Mr.America

Mr. america F.U.Ck. OFF "Mr.America" schreef in bericht news:eFprc.430$wa.299@fed1read07...

Reply to
han krol

Makes you wish were the ridee ?

Take a hike 'till your hat floats, ye ass.

}&>) Kitt

"Waste is a terrible thing to mind" AJMB

"Some prisoners at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison were ridden like animals"

Man, those Gi's in Iraq have all the fun huh?

Fuck the Iraqi's!~

Reply to
KITT
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

Cowboy - I'm afraid your response will be falling on deaf ears - "Mr. America", as he calls himself (good God!) is really a middle-aged troll who's used umpteen pseudonyms as many on RMS have killfiled him under his previous monikers. He's only here to stir the pot. First-rate response, though... ;-)

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

I wonder if an Troops were killed in the capture of these Iraqi Prisoners? I wonder how many troops were spared death because we had these iraqi prisoners locked up? I wonder if the "Torture" saved any lives? Furthermore, I wonder now how many will die now that nearly 1000 of these captured Iraqi's have been left free to raom the country and cause destruction! WTF are we doing in Iraq? Hey Saddam will be back in Iraq later in June, I guess with him there and the US beginning to Pull out, Saddam can again get control over his little peice of the planet!

FUCK IRAQ!!!!

Reply to
Mr.America

Frankie krammitt again took the donkey dick out of his ass long enough to sit down and type!

Reply to
Mr.America

plonk......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Reply to
Mr.America

Dammit!

Dennis keeps getting out on foul behavior loopholes.

That's what, three screen names and addresses in two weeks?

What a total freaking loser.

Bye bye. Kerplonk x3.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

in article snipped-for-privacy@uofs.edu, Francis X. Kranick, Jr. at snipped-for-privacy@uofs.edu wrote on 5/21/04 2:35 PM:

Middle aged you say? I would have thought he was more likely 14 or so ...at the most.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

(snip)

Perhaps I'm being generous in the term 'middle aged'... IIRC, there was a photo of Dennis on some website with him sitting at a drumset. He looked around 50-60 years of age. Dennis, don't try and tell us you're younger; you'll just be lying -- again... No reason I could see that he can't master the English language, refrain from F-Bombs, understand the intricacies of Mideast politics or perform simple math problems... It would appear that our 10,000 monkeys tapping on 10,000 keyboards are rolled up in just one backward human being... with similar results.

Frank Kranick

Reply to
The Kranicks

you guys know...the trolls love the time we waste on them...to them its better then the sex they never get,especially since inflatable suzie sprung that leak. Why not just ignore him,and not give him/her/it (even he is confused I am sure!) the satisfaction of watching us bitch about plonking him...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

but that's all it can do. ignore the dogshit on the street.

Chronological age, not mental.

And 14 is being generous.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I can think of a few middle-aged men with the maturity of a 14 yr. old. I know of one 30 yr. old woman with the temper of a 2 yr. old but I won't name her. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

i know a few of those girls.

You better be constantly checking your six, Bill. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Yeah, howz come they're all coy and demure till you let them move in the house? Then they start barking orders like a drill instructor!

Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper