Chicago Hobby Show Report Online

at

- check it out!

Reply to
Michael Benolkin

You mean I won't need all those resin conversions I have for the old tamiya Brewster?? Damn!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Don't get your hopes up yet! You're gonna need that Red Roo 239 conversion just like me. I'd like to build about half a dozen of those. The 339-23 is a bit simpler. I really would of liked it if Hasegawa would have done one (F2A-3) in

1/72.

If Tamiya was real smart they'd put a 239 fuselage out; there's plenty of people out there who'd like to do a Finnish fighter. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper