Comments on Hobbycraft 1/48 Cutlass - Hobbycraft in General?

saw it listed in the GreatModels site, but the review their was inactive.

anyone comment on the quality of their kits?

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59

in article snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote on 11/21/05 11:01 AM:

There are two reviews of the Hobbycraft Cutlass at HyperScale. I recommend you check out both of them for a pretty good summary of what you're getting yourself in for.

Felicioli)

Brandt, aka Bondo)

Pip Moss

Reply to
Pip Moss

thx for the tip. It's a little more than I wanted to deal with. I might try a new concept and buy a model that I might actually start and even more amazingly finish...

Craig

Reply to
crw59