Coverings for workbench

Mine was a counter protector for the kitchen and is likely very sturdy. $14 for 15x 20. And it is tempered. It's also pebbled on one side and smooth on the other, I think it makes it easier to see.
What do you do about the edges of the glass, to prevent yourself being scratched?
Nick P
"Dale Cooke" wrote in message
Glass is possibly one of the best surface tops as cleanup is pretty easy with either a razor blade or utility blade. Quarter inch plate glass is much more affordable than tempered glass and can be cut to just about any exact size you need. Most any glass shop can cut the glass to whatever dimensions you want and sand the edges quite well. Plate glass should only cost a couple bucks per square foot.

The one I bought has the edges already finished and has rubber protectors on the corners. Go to any xx-Mart and go to the kitchedn section.
--
Words of wisdom

What does not kill you... probably didn't cause enough tissue damage.