dale jr must keep no.8! help me out guys

help me keep dale's no. in NASCAR! i signed a petition at this link. help me out guys and tell your friends and family

xabistuff

Why? Doesn't the team own all the rights, including car numbers, sponsors, etc., if he leaves for another team, he should only take his sorry ass.

My 2 cents.

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Could a #8 tattoo be involved?

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Carroll

NA$CAR? Who cares?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

on 6/18/2007 3:32 PM snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said the following:

Just buy a another NASCAR scale model with his new number.

Reply to
willshak

I got caught speeding once with Vascar. Is that the same thing (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

I'll bet he could run 7.99. I don't recall ever seeing that number on a car, so no one would own it, and it is sure close enough to 8 :-)

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

on 6/19/2007 9:37 AM Don Stauffer in Minnesota said the following:

VIII

Reply to
willshak