championship points deducted from Dale jr.

Dale jr's confiscated bracket lost him 100 champoinship points from the race! this is really for us earnhardt fans.. but of course we will not stop our support! let us continue to make our voices heard by signing this petition, here, tel everybody!

xabistuff

everybody!

I could never really decide who I liked better Chip or Dale (:?

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Ya know, I really don't care all that much for NA$CAR but this is getting absolutely ridiculous. They fine people because the fenders are an inch or two too wide? C'mon! At this rate NA$CAR will soon have a set number of these roundy-round funny cars made, kept under lock and key between races and doled out the week before a race after which they'll confiscate them until the next one. There's nothing stock about these cars and hasn't been for almost 30 years. To combat the boredom, the drivers are being promoted just like wrestlers.

Way back in the Stone Age when I was a kid, everybody who knew of this sport was deeply interested in whether it was a Ford, Plymouth (remember them?), Chevy, Hudson, Pontiac or Dodge winning. The drivers were secondary although they had to be cool as they were driving faster than we'd ever gone. Where'd it all go 'wrong'?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

on 6/28/2007 1:45 AM Mad-Modeller said the following:

Cheating!

Reply to
willshak

what's that spell? m o n e y!

Reply to
someone

Isn't NASCAR about cheating and skirting the rules. I think a number of drivers and crew chiefs have admitted that trying to sneak something by is part ot the "game", like deliberatly forcing someone off the road (the famous "rubbin is racin'"). The rules are there, stupid as some of them are, and they are meant to be followed. These are all smart guys who have been in the sport a while and have car parts designed on and made by computers, so it's tough to believe that "accidently" got some dimensions on their cars out of spec. They broke the rules and got caught. Why shouldn't they get punished?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams