Dear Santa

I have been very well behaved all year, well most of the year anyway. In any case, I only really want one present for xmas this year. Here's a web site with the details:

Please, please, please...

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Oops, sorry, wrong news group!

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Maybe not, what does that scale work out to? -- John ___ __[xxx]__ (o - ) --------o00o--(_)--o00o-------

The Old Timer

"Scale....................1/38"

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Good Luck, Kid!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Good Luck, Kid!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Good Luck, Kid!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Good Luck, Kid!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Dreck, just a little too small for the Monogram Command and Service Modules!

8-(

The Old Timer