decal printers.

A little bit of information. ALPS or OKI DP 5000 are still available in Holland. If any one wants the telephone number of OKI drop me a line.

Reply to
Paul

Paul,

just curious, and this might interest other readers as well, how much money are we talking about ?

Reply to
Pierre Francois

Reply to
Paul

It may also attract a customs charge too if an eagle-eyed Customs Officer spots it.

Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

FYI, ALPS never discontinued MD5500 in Japan, and it's available for

49800 yen + sales tax of 5%. Warranty and support don't apply outside Japan, but the printer is so unique that I think some risks are acceptable.

My MD5000 is acting funny lately, so I'm thinking of buying an MD5500 later this year and ship it to my current address (Houston) by surface mail.

Reply to
Hiroaki Fukuda