directions needed

anyone have them for a revell f89d? tanks.

yes, the old 1/72. it has the old style decal sheet so it must be the old kit. if you go to a photo place and get it scanned to a floppy, i could reimburse you cheerfully. tanks.

I probably have them but they need to be scanned. I assume you mean the ancient kit? I might already have the newer kit on disc.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

emailing you a copy of the decals as we speak.

The old kit I'm thinking of is about 1/84th scale.

Bill Banaszak, MFE sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller