Dragon 1/700 Tirpitz / Bismark kit

Hi; I just bought the new Dragon 1/700 Tirpitz kit and discovered that trees E & F seem to be cast in an almost rubber-like compound. They have no noticable lack of detail except that they are very soft. We opened the sister ship Bismark at the shop and it has the same trees. Has anyone else had the same experience? If so what did you do? Or did you just use the pieces as is? Thanks for any assistance.

ron

Reply to
ronh