dry-film photoresist supplier needed

Hello, I'm looking for a supplier of dry-film photoresist or brass already laminated with photoresist. I know there is a supplier in Germany but I would prefer to find one here in the US. I found some (E.g. Think & Tinker) but they only sell the resist in bulk and that is to much since I'm just starting. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Regards, Michael

Reply to
2006me

Micro Mark sells the film resist as refill material for their photo etch kit. It is laminated to the metal sheet by heat and pressure. The full kit includes a laminating machine for this purpose. BTW, I have tried the MM kit and find it works fine. I have submitted an article on using this photo-etch kit to Fine Scale. No word yet on whether they are going to use it.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

I'm sure it is on the top of the list. They love to publish articles about products sold by their advertisers! :-)

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Reply to
2006me
2006me ha scritto:

I've had excellent results with Puretch, a water-based photoresist film that is non toxic and much thinner than any other similar product. After testing it, I got rid of all the liquid and laminated products used before, not to mention that I forgot the nightmares given by Press-N-Peel and similar toner+iron based transfer methods. Puretch needs just sprayed distilled water, an UV source for exposition and develops with a solution of commonly available ash soda (sodium carbonate).

The website is

HTH Luca

Reply to
lbeato

But you do not need to buy the whole set. You can buy just the resist film as "supplies". You will need some way to laminate it, though. It takes simultaneous heat and pressure.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota