eBay: Kitplanes Magazine - 1-year subscription, $9.99

I would caution everyone to check with KitPlanes directly before falling for another scam. If they approve it, I would be surprised.

Reply to
BobR

that price delivered does smell like bad cheese on good bread.

Reply to
someone

Phony magazine subscriptions appear to be one of the latest scams going around and this one has all the signs of being just that. Jump on E-Bay, sell a bunch of subscriptions and disappear before the subscriptions could have taken effect and move on to the next sucker. The best and only way to subscribe to any magazine is to find a copy, get the subscription information off of it and subscribe directly. Any other way is just begging someone to take your money for nothing.

Reply to
BobR

I'm a "Collectible Automobile" subscriber and the scammers are always sending me subscription offers, none of which is addressed to the publisher in Illinois. I've also had them call on the phone and try to sell me a similar bill of goods. When they get to that point in their spiel where they ask if that isn't a great deal, I've told several of them that I think it's more like mail fraud. They usually act insulted at that point but I'm hanging up on them anyway by then.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Reply to