encore kits?

who puts them out? they look like cheaper editions of kits, sorta like hobbyboss, maybe?they have a pfalz d.IIIa that could be interesting.

Reply to
someone

The Encore products I've seen are not original kits. They are repops of other manufacturers' products. They are distributed by MMD (aka Squadron Mail Order), but no idea whose molding machines are used. Quality varies according to the quality of the original molds. Some of the aircraft are old Heller items. Other products are from defunct Eastern European makers.

Reply to
lafimprov

thanks

Reply to
someone

Could be the Toko/Roden kit if 1/72. If it's larger I don't know.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

yes 1/72

Reply to
someone

It IS the Roden kit. The decals are for a D.IIIa, but you could actually build it as a D.III if you want. All of the parts are there for either version, just as they are for the Roden kit of the Pfalz D.III. Later, Dave Shreeve

Reply to
Dave Shreeve

thanks

Reply to
someone

Just scanned the instruction sheets today. LMK if you wanna peek.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

sure, thanks

Reply to
someone

ISTR their Flankers are from the Nakotone(?) molds.

Reply to
frank