F/A HTF Monogram/Revell

Hi Guys, Well I have been away from RSM for awhile and really hate to make my first return post a sales pitch.

I have to sell off a few kits. Please go to Ebay and do a seller search for Licin.

I have auctions ending Saturday.

The items include

Monogram 1/48 F-80 Shooting Star F-100 Super Sabre Stuka 2 pack A-1H Skyraider and A-10 with oop Black Box set Revell Confrontation at Mach II (F-15 vs. Mig 25) 1/48

Thanks in advance

Max Bryant

Reply to
M Bryant