FA: 1/72 Dornier Do-635 and Do-435 two kits in one !!

TWO Revell Do-335 kits plus resin parts to make both the Do-435 and Do-635

Please look at:

Thanks,

Tom

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Tom

why all the single posts? Better for us all to group them into one post....

Reply to
crw59

that's been pointed out before...and ignored.It's very annoying.I wouldn't be interested in them just for that reason if nothing else...(hint)

Reply to
eyeball

Let me guess, that Tom dipshit that lists about 50 auctions individually? He lives in my killfile for that reason.

Reply to
rwsmithjr

Not only that, if he was a true modelers friend, he would be posting lists here, and dealing with people here directly. But the constant eBay auctions, means the dipstick is only out to make $$$, and Spam and annoy the rest of is !

At the very least, if he was considerate of others here, he WOULD list them all in one post and spare us. It also would be easier for him.

AM

Reply to
AM