FA: Beech AT-11 Kansan, F-89D Scorpion, Hurri/Fok. D.XXI/Macchi MC202, AVIA SS-199 LAST DAY

I've posted four kits on eBay ending Sunday 12 March approx 6 PM EST (11 PM GMT). Included are a Revell Canada "box scale" F-89D Scorpion in the Academy Series; a Ventura 1/48 limited-run injection Avia S-199 in Israeli AF markings; a Matchbox 1/72 Beech AT-11 Kansan in Brazilian AF markings; and an AMT/Frog 1/72 3-kit set in the "Famous Fighters" series of the Hurricane IIC, Fokker D.XXI (in Finnish AF markings, carefully edited) and Macchi MC202 Folgore. ALL BUT THE AT-11 ARE STILL WITHOUT BIDS. My listings are here:

Good luck and happy bidding

Reply to
MJ Rudy

Darn, I'd love to have seen how you doctored the insignia on that D.XXI. When I have something 'questionable' nowadays I just eliminate Europe from my sales. I haven't had any trouble with hakenkreuze that way.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller