FA: Monogram B-52 with X-15

For auction, a 1/72nd Monogram B-52 with the X-15. Rare kit.

Thanks, Mike

Mnm879

I got a buckandahalf out of mine a few years ago! Wish I had a dozen more but who knew? Best wishes,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Something wrong with e-Bay. I checked in on some other auctions and they all show the bid amounts. Even in categories other than models.

John W. Alger IPMS 10906

John Alger

Nothing is wrong, eBay changed the way they display bids. What you see is normal. It's been like this for several months now...

It has been done like this on German eBay for a long time.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

If you click on the "Bids" link you will get to see all the individual bids on that particular item.

John W. Alger IPMS 10906

John Alger

Have to dispute that. I have bid on three items in the past two weeks (won all) and looked at a dozen or so more and it was not that way on any of them. When there are multiple bids, I often check to see how many different people are bidding - if one ID shows up often, I know they are very interested in the subject and I might have a difficult time getting it at the price I want to pay.

Also, as a previous seller on e-bay (not for some months now), I got no notification of any change to bid display, nor as a registered buyer - and I get e-mail updates from e-bay periodically on such things.

John W. Alger IPMS 10906

John Alger

Pete's correct. I just looked at half a dozen auctions at random and they all show the complete bid history with the amount of each bid. This policy change was posted on eBay's 'Announcements' page some time ago, not via emails to individual members.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

John, as you can see by my posting, other confirming it, and others yet saying that this change was mentioned under "ebay Announcements", the bid amounts are shown if you view the auction individual bids list.

If you aren't seeing this, then all I can think of is that somehow your browser is using a cached (old) version of those webpages. So, clean out you cache and then you should be able to see what we are seeing.

I've been selling and buying on eBay since 1999 and I've seen it all... :-)

Peteski

Reply to
peteski