FA on eBay: 2001 Pan-Am Space Clipper (aka Orion lll) Aurora original

But did you see the opening bid? $499.99 for some plastic and paper? I guess it's worth that to someone. I made that kit when I was a lot younger. Wouldn't mind having it again. But NOT at that price.

Now, will anyone bid on it?

Reply to
Eric Ferguson

He wants too much for shipping. Curt

Reply to
curtknow

It's not factory sealed.That knocks it down to at best $449.99

Reply to
eyeball

Add to that the parts being off the sprues? I wouldn't bid a nickel over $399.95... But I did think the shipping was reasonable!

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

What really blows my mind...someone has actually bid on it... Didn't someone do a resin repop a few years back?

Reply to
eyeball

Say the picture speaks for itself. Well it sure does. With the parts off of the trees like that and the box not sealed he should be very happy to get $100.oo for this Kit. With an asking price like that the shipping should be totally free , IMHO that is. :)

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000