Fine Scale

Looking for the Spring 82 Finescale Modeler. This is the very first edtion of Fine Scale--included is Steve Zaloga's article on his scratchbuit M1 Abrams. Thanks Charles Klepper

Reply to
Cklepp

I've got a couple. What are you offering? Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Wow! You really are "the keeper".

Reply to
T. Forward

You can't understand the magnitude of "the Keeper" till you've seen his house!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Bates

Still looking for the Spring 82 copy of Finescale--will tade or pay a reasonable price Charles Klepper

Reply to
Cklepp

Apparently you didn't see my reply, I have two available. Did you want a photocopy of an article or the whole mag? hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper