Fine Scale

Looking for the Spring 82 Finescale Modeler. This is the very first edtion of
Fine Scale--included is Steve Zaloga's article on his scratchbuit M1 Abrams.
Thanks
Charles Klepper
Reply to
Cklepp
I've got a couple. What are you offering? Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
Wow! You really are "the keeper".
Reply to
T. Forward
You can't understand the magnitude of "the Keeper" till you've seen his house!
Jim
Reply to
Jim Bates
Still looking for the Spring 82 copy of Finescale--will tade or pay a reasonable price Charles Klepper
Reply to
Cklepp
Apparently you didn't see my reply, I have two available. Did you want a photocopy of an article or the whole mag? hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper