LF: Fine scale modeler 1991

Hi

I am looking for the complete volume of fine scale modeler year 1991 or just the may 1991 issue. I don't want to get slammed so make offers.

Thanks a lot

Patrick Atlanta-GA-

vaindioux@NOSPAM yahoo.com (Remove NOSPAM)

Reply to
varois83

I have it. I'm not willing to part with them but if there is a particular article you need, I can scan it.

Ed R.

Reply to
robbelothe

Hi

Thanks a lot for the offer, I have purchased a set. I forgot I had posted here and that explains why I took so long to answer you. My sincere apologies.

Best regards

Patrick

Reply to
varois83