follow-up, Tamiya customer service

Posted last week whining about lack of response from Tamiya. I'd essentially decided to forget about the request when, late last week I received a call from a very nice woman who informed me the decals I was looking for are in fact available, and would cost $15 including shipping (2 sets).

They arrived yesterday.

-Randy

Reply to
R. S. Millar

Good of you to post the follow up. Tamiya always came throught for me (assuming what I was looking for wasn't long out of production). Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.