For us car modelers.

willshak wrote the following:

Forgot to mention. Got this link from another newsgroup.

Reply to
willshak

well let's all pack up and go home now.....

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

How in the hell...I feel like I just strolled main street in 1958. And I wasn't even born yet!

Reply to
eyeball

i still got aireoplanes.

Reply to
someone

That is about as COOL as it gets! Really, really nice work all the way around!

Reply to
Rufus

And I was nine. Really nice work doesn't begin to cover what this man does! Like Music said, we all oughta just quit playing at building car models and let him carry the flag.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

i was leben and built 'planes. and blew dem up!

Reply to
someone

...I was -1. But I grew up and blew stuff up later...

Reply to
Rufus

and did it quite well. there is much more to do......

Reply to
someone

This man's work is completely awesome. I remember that era, though I was very young, and he captured it perfectly.

Kudos, Dave Ambrose

Reply to
Dave Ambrose

Most of you guys can quit grousing....I was a junior in high school when most of those cars were new ! Well, not the Chrysler Airflow but all of the others. Cliff Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Reply to
Ol' 45

Those can NOT be models!!!!! No way!

Reply to