Interesting Dioramas

Although there are no trains, these dioramas are certainly interesting...

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

Reply to
Bill

WOW! Even has the x-ray box in the shoe store!!

Reply to
LDosser

On 2/1/2010 7:44 PM LDosser spake thus:

Do you remember those things? I do. Put a nickel in and see the bones in your feet.

Kids today don't believe me when I tell them that.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Yeah, there are stories both ways as to how much of a dose we got. Couple stores we went to were free, so naturally you stood there punching the on button and wiggling your feet. Reminds me of strontium-90 and whether or not to drink milk.

Reply to
LDosser