FS: 1/35 Academy Tigers (Full Interiors)

Hi all,

I need to sell the following tanks to keep my aircraft habit alive and well:

- 1/35 Academy Tiger I - Early Version "Fully detailed engine and interior (Retail $55)" - $30

- 1/35 Academy Tiger I - Mid-Production Version "Fully detailed engine and interior (Retail $55)" - $30

- 1/35 Academy Tiger I - Ausf. E - $16

All kits are brand new. Prices are in US Dollars and I will accept personal checks (held to clear) and money orders. I would prefer to ship to the US as it is easier, but will work with you. I will quote you shipping after I get your zip code.

Thanks, CJ

*Please remove the spam trap in my email address
Reply to
CJH